The Netgate XG-1541 1U Security Gateway Appliance is an excellent solution for medium to large business to provide flexible configuration and support for multi-WAN, high availability, VPN, load balancing, reporting and monitoring, etc. With preloaded pfSense software, the XG-1541 1U is a fast networking security solution unencumbered by traditional annual contracts, licensing fees, or artificial limitations. It can be configured as a firewall, LAN or WAN router, VPN appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, and IDS/IPS with optional packages to deliver a high performance, high throughput front-line security appliance.
Easy to use
- Pre-loaded with pfSense software, ready to use right out of the box.
- Small form-factor, so it fits about anywhere.
- Easy GUI management. Manage pfSense settings through our web-based GUI.
Low total cost of ownership
- No artificial limits or add-ons required to make your system fully functional.
- No additional usage or feature based pricing. No preset limits on users, firewall rules, or IPsec tunnels.
- Low power requirements to save money and be more eco-friendly.
Grows with you
- Flexible configuration and support for VPN, load balancing, reporting and monitoring.
- Simple package management system to add powerful functions and features.
Secure remote access
- Connect via encrypted Virtual Private Networks (VPN) between offices, let mobile workers connect securely, or connect to the Cloud!
- Use the built-in Amazon VPC Wizard to easily establish VPN connections with Amazon EC2 cloud instances.
Common use cases
- SMB to Medium Sized Networks
- Small to Medium Sized Branch Office
- Managed Service Providers (MSP) / Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) On-Premises Appliance
- Home or Commercial High-Speed Gigabit Connections
- Multiple VPN Connections
pfSense software is a leading open source firewall and router distribution based on FreeBSD that is functionally competitive with expensive, proprietary commercial firewalls. pfSense software-based appliances can be configured as a stateful packet filtering firewall, a LAN or WAN router, VPN Appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, or can be configured for other applications and special purpose appliances. This next generation pfSense security appliance features include:
- Stateful packet filtering firewall or pure router
- Routing policy per gateway and per-rule for failover and load balancing
- Transparent layer 2 firewall
- Support for IPV6, NAT, BGP
- Captive portal with MAC filtering, RADIUS support, etc
- VPN: IPsec, OpenVPN, L2TP
- Dynamic DNS client
- Reporting and monitoring features with real time information
||Intel "Xeon-DE" D-1541, 2.1 GHz FCBGA 1667 supported SoC
||16GB DDR4 UDIMM
||256GB m.2 SATA
2x 256GB m.2 SATA RAID 1
||Dual LAN via Intel® i350-AM2 1 Gigabit Ethernet
Dual LAN via SoC 10GBase-T
Virtual Machine Device Queues reduce I/O overhead
Supports 10GBASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T, RJ45 output
1x Realtek RTL8201N PHY (dedicated IPMI)
|Network Expansion Options
||4-Port Intel GbE
2-port Chelsio SFP+ Expansion
||2x 3.0 ports
|Max Active Connections
||200W Internal Power Supply, 100~240V, 50-60Hz, 2.6 Amp Max
||Standard 19" 1U rack mount
||17.2" (437mm) x 1.7" (43mm) x 9.85" (250mm)
||10°C to 35°C
||CE Emission, FCC, RoHS, UL
||Professional, Enterprise, and Enterprise Plus