SDWAN is a Software-Defined the virtual Wide-Area Network (= virtual dedicated data line) from Broadband, Lease line, MPLS or 4G/5G ... between Hong Kong, Asia and China.
SDWAN Optimizer reduce bandwidth cost and Accelerate Internet application, build on top of SDWAN
20%~200% speeds up internet after SDWAN Optimizer.
by using real time Packet Compression, Packet Correction, Packets Deduplication, Packet cache, Software Define WAN (SDWAN, as similar as MPLS line or lease line).
Gain Bandwidth from the SDWAN protocol via hardware level Intel AES-NI (Advanced Encryption Standard New Instructions) instruction set.
We are providing the most simple [SDWAN] and [Optimizer] solutions to gain bandwidth acceleration :
- Step 1 : just need TWO units of OSIgate 6000i SDWAN Optimizer (Acceleration) Routers.
- Step 2 : pre-define a pair of internal IP and WAN IP on each OSIgate 6000i unit, (set some static routing).
- Step 3 : Plug the device behind the firewall and allow SDWAN TCP/UDP port : 4050
Result : HQ/IDC and Branch(es) connected with virtual Internal network but WITHOUT establish VPN, become more stable, faster, more secure, cross border ...
* Internal network = Private IP network, i.e. 10.0.0.0, 172.16.0.0, 192.168.0.0
SDWAN Key advantages include:
- Reducing costs fixed point to point circuit facility. i.e. MPLS, lease line, 4G/5G ... etc.
- Improving internet application bandwidth performance and increasing agility.
- Simplifying operations with automation and virtual cloud-based management.
- Highly improve internet security between branches/HQ/Cloud
- Highly improve Bandwidth performance between branches/HQ/Cloud if enable SDWAN optimizer
SDWAN Optimizer : Acceleration is the Key advantages, include
Packet Loss Recovery
Packet Loss Recovery and Forward Error Correction recover from loss early which ensures data is delivered reliably, improves link quality, improves application performance and accelerates TCP.
Cross flow deduplication removes deduplicate byte patterns, irrespective of source protocol, application or session that originated the initial data. Byte patterns are saved persistently on disk for future network matches.
TCP Acceleration (multi-packet compression)
The full transparent TCP Acceleration Performance Enhancing Proxy (PEP) can significantly enhance TCP performance with High Speed TCP
Quality of Service
Deep packet inspection Classification, Marking and Traffic Shaping ensures business priority and bandwidth-intensive traffic receive the most optimal quality of service
Packet Order Correction
Correcting packet order on the fly helps avoid the negative performance impacts and retransmissions due to out of order packets.
Real time stream compression of network data on the fly for higher compression ratios, acceleration & bandwidth savings.
Load balance traffic over multiple WAN gateways by setting link metric thresholds and Layer7 traffic policies.
The Wan Optimizer is by default a bridge appliance, which enables quick and simple deployment, is non-intrusive and preserves the natural traffic flow.
The Web Interface powered by Open Source Linux, provides Visibility into Wan Optimizer performance, Protocol statistics, System Health information and configuration options
Tunnel mode compliments bridge mode as an alternative and flexible deployment option to route traffic through the Wan Optimizer.
Source and Destination addresses are preserved for network visibility. The Wan Optimizer does not translate addresses or proxy traffic.
use TWO [SDWAN] and [SDWAN Optimizer] devices to connect two offices, built a SDWAN virtual lease line, with TCP/IP acceleration via SDWAN protocol...
* [SDWAN] a new technology to replace VPN
* [SDWAN Optimizer] a new technology to compress packet, QOS and do TCP/IP acceleration, increase bandwidth performance