SD-WAN benefits for enterprises
- Increase internet application productivity and user satisfaction at lower cost
- Enhance business agility and responsiveness
- Completely improve security and reduce threats
- Simplify branch WAN architecture
- Reduce WAN costs by up to 90 percent
How SD-Wan Optimization Works ?
- Stream Compression and bandwidth deduplication via byte-caching in real time on the fly.
- Reduced data over the WAN results in bandwidth cost savings, Application Acceleration and improved user experience.
- Quality of Service, Packet Loss Recovery & Forward Error Correction enhance the link performance to ensure great application response.
- TCP Acceleration significantly enhance performance over sub-optimal network conditions.
- SD-WAN Path Selection redirects bandwidth intensive traffic over a secondary broadband link.
* SD-WAN is Software Define WAN, a new WAN protocol design to connect multi-networks
* SD-WAN optimizer : a real time packet compression device to increase SDWAN performance
SD-WAN optimizer : Replication approach 40 Mbps in LAN while the WAN just remains at 11 Mbps, resulting in 1.2 TB saved for the week. It is showing a 11Mbps data line but have 30~40Mbps performance in result.
SD-WAN benefits businesses by removing expensive routing hardware and instead provisioning connectivity and services from the cloud. It also has the benefit of increased flexibility, allowing businesses to scale connectivity up and down for peak-and-valley demand. SD-WAN technology, therefore, can improve a business’s connectivity between branch locations, the main office, the branches, the outlet, Point of sales and the cloud. This flexibility also means that businesses can avoid over provisioning, further lowering overall WAN expenses. also can get extra advantage from SDWAN optimizer to gain more bandwidth performance ...