Netgate SG-1100, a world-class best price-performance, elegant packaging, and an unbeatable low price with original pfSense. The SG-1100 is underpinned by the powerful, yet energy efficient, 64-bit Marvell ARMADA® 3720 network processing system-on-chip (SoC), which fully leverages dual Cortex®-A53 ARM® processor cores. For SOHO are seeking an excellent Next Generation Firewall with up to 1 Gbps throughput, the SG-1100 is the new gold standard.
Modern & Flexible
- Cost efficient / Low power consumption
- Sleek, compact, and attractive case
- Quiet operation / Fanless design
- Mount anywhere: Wall and DIN rail mount options coming soon
Easy to use
- Pre-loaded with pfSense software, ready to use right out of the box.
- Small form-factor, so it fits about anywhere.
- Easy GUI management. Manage pfSense settings through our web-based GUI.
Low total cost of ownership
- No artificial limits or add-ons required to make your system fully functional.
- No additional usage or feature based pricing. No preset limits on users, firewall rules, or IPsec tunnels.
- Low power requirements to save money and be more eco-friendly.
Grows with you
- Flexible configuration and support for VPN, load balancing, reporting and monitoring.
- Simple package management system to add powerful functions and features.
Secure remote access
- Connect via encrypted Virtual Private Networks (VPN) between offices, let mobile workers connect securely, or connect to the Cloud!
- Use the built-in Amazon VPC Wizard to easily establish VPN connections with Amazon EC2 cloud instances.
Common use cases
- Managed Service Providers (MSP) / Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP)
- On-Premises Appliance for SMB
- SOHO, Small Networks, Small Branch Office, Remote Employees
- Many VPN Connections, Outsourcing / Home Office Remote User VPN
- IoT Security Endpoint
- Commercial Applications
- Network Tap
- IPMI Port Firewall
- VPN Endpoint
pfSense software is a leading open source firewall and router distribution based on FreeBSD that is functionally competitive with expensive, proprietary commercial firewalls. pfSense software-based appliances can be configured as a stateful packet filtering firewall, a LAN or WAN router, VPN Appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, or can be configured for other applications and special purpose appliances. This next generation pfSense security appliance features include:
- Stateful packet filtering firewall or pure router
- Routing policy per gateway and per-rule for failover and load balancing
- Transparent layer 2 firewall
- Support for IPV6, NAT, BGP
- Captive portal with MAC filtering, RADIUS support, etc
- VPN: IPsec, OpenVPN, L2TP
- Dynamic DNS client
- Reporting and monitoring features with real time information
||Marvell Armada 3720LP (88F3720) dual core ARM Cortex A53 processor @ 1.2GHz
||1 GB DDR4 RAM on board
||8 GB EMMC
||1x Marvell 88E6141 networking switch
3x GbE Ethernet (WAN/LAN/OPT)
1x Mini PCIe slot(1)
||1x USB 3.0
1x USB 2.0
1x Micro USB port (console)
||Reset button, heatsink, 3 Status LED
||12V 2A DC 5.5mm x 2.1mm x 10mm jack, center pin positive (power over USB not supported)
||0°C (32°F) to 45°C (113°F)
||Plastic 110 x 84.6 x 31.75 mm (4.33" x 3.33" x 1.25")
||1 year standard. Second year available only at time of purchase.
||CE, FCC, RoHS