The NetGate XG-7100 1U pfSense Security Gateway Appliance can be configured as a firewall, LAN or WAN router, VPN appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, and IDS/IPS with optional packages to deliver a high performance, high throughput front-line security appliance at an excellent price. With preloaded pfSense software, the NetGate XG-7100 1U is a fast networking security solution unencumbered by traditional annual contracts, licensing fees, or artificial limitations. Built with performance, versatility, and low total cost of ownership in mind, this is a low power system built to provide a high level of I/O throughput and optimal performance.
Easy to use
- Pre-loaded with pfSense software, ready to use right out of the box.
- Small form-factor, so it fits about anywhere.
- Easy GUI management. Manage pfSense settings through our web-based GUI.
Low total cost of ownership
- No artificial limits or add-ons required to make your system fully functional.
- No additional usage or feature based pricing. No preset limits on users, firewall rules, or IPsec tunnels.
- Low power requirements to save money and be more eco-friendly.
Grows with you
- Flexible configuration and support for VPN, load balancing, reporting and monitoring.
- Simple package management system to add powerful functions and features.
Secure remote access
- Connect via encrypted Virtual Private Networks (VPN) between offices, let mobile workers connect securely, or connect to the Cloud!
- Use the built-in Amazon VPC Wizard to easily establish VPN connections with Amazon EC2 cloud instances.
Common use cases
- SMB to Medium Sized Networks
- Small to Medium Sized Branch Office
- Managed Service Providers (MSP) / Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) On-Premises Appliance
- Home or Commercial High-Speed Gigabit Connections
- Multiple VPN Connections
pfSense software is a leading open source firewall and router distribution based on FreeBSD that is functionally competitive with expensive, proprietary commercial firewalls. pfSense software-based appliances can be configured as a stateful packet filtering firewall, a LAN or WAN router, VPN Appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, or can be configured for other applications and special purpose appliances. This next generation pfSense security appliance features include:
- Stateful packet filtering firewall or pure router
- Routing policy per gateway and per-rule for failover and load balancing
- Transparent layer 2 firewall
- Support for IPV6, NAT, BGP
- Captive portal with MAC filtering, RADIUS support, etc
- VPN: IPsec, OpenVPN, L2TP
- Dynamic DNS client
- Reporting and monitoring features with real time information
||Intel "Denverton" Atom C3558 2.2 GHz with QuickAssist
||8GB DDR4 Non ECC
16GB DDR4 SODIMM Additional Memory (24GB Total)
||32GB eMMC Flash
256GB M.2 SATA SSD
||2x 10GbE Intel x553 SFP+ Ports
8-port 1Gbps Marvell 88E6190 switch uplinked at 5 Gbps to Intel SoC (2x 2.5 Gbps) for LAN.
|Network Expansion Options
|Max Active Connections
||Internal AC/DC 100-240V, 50-60 Hz
||19" 1U rack mount
||19" (483mm) x 1.75" (44mm) x 8.5" (216mm)
||0°C (32°F) to 60°C (140°F)
||CE, FCC, RoHS, UL
||Professional, Enterprise, and Enterprise Plus